Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), and with reference to the personal data of which the Mazzei Group will become available through – the inclusion of the same in the “Contacts” form on the website www.gruppomazzei. it
Data controller and person in charge of the protection of personal data
Data controller is indicated in Gruppo Mazzei srl (hereinafter referred to as “Data controller treatment “) with address in Via Enrico Mattei, 47 SS106 jonica KR 250 loc. Passovecchio 88900 – CROTONE.
The Data Controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, may be contacted via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Gruppo Mazzei has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling into the categories of subjects obliged to appoint him, nor having any of the conditions provided for by Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of data acquired with the aforementioned methods has the purpose of:
– providing information relating to object to the activities of the Mazzei Group, as well as to respond to requests for information received;
– fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting field, as well as the obligations established by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by of paper or computer archives and managed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Gruppo Mazzei manages personal data lawfully, where the processing:
– is necessary to provide information relating to the activities of the Mazzei Group;
– is based on the express consent to receive information relating to the activities of the Mazzeil Group.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, failure to communicate them prevents the completion of the contractual relationship itself and does not allow the sending of information, in the manner indicated.
The personal data being processed will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed and / or to fulfill retention obligations for tax purposes or other purposes prescribed by law.
Communication of data
Personal data may be disclosed to: < br /> – judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
– subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
– banking institutions or other third-party companies that provide services functional for the purposes indicated above.
Dissemination of data with processes d Automated ecisionals and Profiling
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, nor to profiling, or any form of processing carried out in an automated form concerning personal information in order to evaluate aspects of the personal sphere of an individual and / or a group of individuals, including for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and information relating to them;
the modification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
the cancellation of personal data, cd right to be forgotten (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
the limitation of the processing of personal data previously provided ( upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is carried out with automated means – copy of the personal data provided and of those generated in the execution of the relationship (and not of anonymous data or data not exclusively relating to the person of the applicant) in a format of common use and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller, cd right to the portability of personal data. Exercising the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The Data Controller will not be able to issue a copy of the data if these have been subject to cancellation at the request of the applicant or if the retention period has expired, as specified above. In order to ensure security and prevent illegal activities, the release of a copy of personal data is subject to the successful completion of the applicant’s identity verification procedures by the Data Controller. In any case, Gruppo Mazzei is not responsible in any way for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another person who receives the data subject to portability;
– oppose at any time the processing of personal data in the event of particular situations; < br /> – withdraw consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. residential address, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (e.g. data concerning state of health, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, etc.). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful.
To exercise the above rights, it is necessary to send a request by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Our site may store or retrieve information from the browser in the form of cookies. Cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site and to improve the browsing experience of users as they store some information (eg preferences, internet access device, etc.) useful for subsequent accesses to the site.
Cookie utilizzati sul nostro sito
Technical functionality cookies
They enable functions without which it would not be possible to fully use the site.
On some pages of connection with social networks and on other multimedia applications, anonymous third-party cookies may be set, in order to track and improve the functioning and personalization of their applications. For the policies relating to the cookies of the social networks associated with the site, it is possible to consult the individual information:
Users can choose, freely and free of charge, whether to accept cookies or not, the choice can be changed at any time.
In case of acceptance, which takes place by browsing the site, scrolling or accepting from the appropriate button included in the brief information, the cookies contained in the pages you consult will be registered, temporarily, in an area of your computer and will be readable only by the person who issued them.
In case of refusal of cookies, or removal of cookies already present, you will not be able to benefit from the functions connected to them.
To better understand how to configure the your navigation system, both for acceptance and rejection, below are the links to guides on cookies of different browsers:
– Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Safari ™: http : //www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
– Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
– Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows /10.20/it/cookies.html
For more information on cookies, consult the following sites: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, http://cookiepedia.co.uk/